Now, I don’t consider myself an expert in make-up and to be honest…I just got interested in make-up recently, since I wasn’t allowed to wear make-up until I was about to graduate high school. So I’ve had ALOT to catch up on and I’m only starting to experiment.
Let me tell you, MAKE-UP IS FUN!
After all that verbal ‘splatter’ I’m going to branch out and do my first ever make-up post.
After some experimenting and researching and getting advice from my (may I say it…beautiful) friends I found some staples that I stick to! These products are simple but are perfect for a minimal, everyday look since I’m not an adventurous type!
Just some notes:
Now I don’t normally wear primer because it’s just another step that takes time but when I do wear it, I definitely see its benefits.
I also hate wearing full-on foundation so NARS tinted moisturizer is so much more comfortable for me, especially during the summer. And adding the MAC powder makes the coverage just as good, or even better than foundation.
To add colour to my very very very pale face, I add a little bronzer and blush.
And to fix my very pale brows and nearly invisible eyelashes I must wear mascara and fill in my brows everyday or else I look extremely ghostly.
Here are all the products that I use (usually) on a day-to-day basis:
(The eyeliner is optional and it really depends on what I feel like doing for the day!)
1. L’OREAL Paris Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer
2. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (Light)
3. TARTE Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-hour Concealer (Fair)
4. MAC Mineralize Skin0-finish (Light)
5. URBAN DECAY Brow Box (Honey Pot)
6. RIMMEL Natural Bronzer with Minerals (Sun Light)
7. TARTE Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush (Tipsy)
8. URBAN DECAY Naked Basics
9. MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volume Express
10. ANNABELLE Kohl Eyeliner (72 Brown)
11. COVERGIRL Perfect Blend (Cobalt Blue)
12. BURT’S BEES Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil
What is your favourite and go-to products?
When did you start to experiment with make-up?
See (or talk, since I don’t actually “see” you) you all later! xx