Sorry for not posting in a while. I had a very stressful and busy couple of weeks, plus it didn’t help that I then had a few panic attacks to top it all off! Over the years it hasn’t gotten any easier to deal with them (any of you got some tips or tricks?)
Anyway it was the first day of spring yesterday. And, although in Canada it still decides to snow and be stubborn and cold, I’m looking forward to some sun!
So in the light of all my stress soon being over, these are 10 other things I’m looking forward too when I’m done my university exams. Here we go:
1. Obviously this is number 1, because I’m going to Italy. I bought the tickets back in February and I didn’t really have time to be excited with school. But since I’m leaving right after my exams in April I’m starting to get excited.
2. This summer is going to be amazing, because I’m also going to the Bruno Mars concert in July with my best friend. I haven’t been to an arena concert, only independent concerts so I’m really excited! And who better than Bruno Mars, am I right?!
3. Appreciating sleep. I am ready to lie down, sleep and not wake up until true love’s first kiss.
4. Not having everything measured or marked. By the end of the school year I am always discouraged about my work because it is always returned with a mark less then I think I deserved. So I’m looking forward to doing nothing that can impact my future and just experience things that build my personality and appreciation or the world.
5. Wearing sandals. I’m sure, if they could talk, my feet can tell you that they are ready to be free!
6. Continuing to learn the ukulele because I have no musical ability…at the moment! Check back at the end of the summer.
7. I’m also looking forward to relaxing, but I mean more than just taking a vacation. I have come to realize that I’m very high-strung which results in my panic attacks. I need to accept the unknown, like not knowing what I’m going to do after university. Don’t let it get to me and let things happen.
8. Having time to work on yoga or meditation. I have always wanted to try this but never had the time. But this summer there are no excuses! Plus I hope this helps with my stress level…bonus!
9. Just say yes! Surprisingly, to me anyway, I’ve started to get bored with routine….strange, I know. So I want to explore and say yes to doing new things.
10. Obviously I can’t leave out this blog. I’m looking forward to writing more and practicing more with photography. Something that I always had an appreciation for but never really explored.
Now it’s your turn: What are you looking forward to this spring/summer?
Talk to you later!