So I was nominated for this award by Ellso for the Liebster Award. (I swear, every time I write Liebster I misspell it. So I apologize if each time it’s written, it’s written a different way!)
This award is perfect for introducing and promoting new blog, which I’m all for! I’m a new blog, so promoting new blogs is very important for me.
This is how it works:
- Mention the blogger who nominated your post
- The blogger who nominates you also provides a set of 11 questions which you have to answer on your blog.
- After this is completed you then go on and nominate another 11 new bloggers (<200 followers) who you think are worthy of this award
- Then they create a new set of questions that their nominees have to answer.
- Tell them that they’re nominated on their page!
Alrighty, here are Ellso’s questions:
1. How long have you been blogging for, and why do you blog?
I’ve only been blogging for two months, so I’ve very surprised that I’ve been nominated for this award.
2. What’s your favourite thing to do?
There are so many different things to do! It’s so hard! I guess I can say the typical answers (e.g. hanging out with friends, etc.) but I also love camping. I guess that’s my favourite thing. I’ve been camping since I was in diapers so it’s still very important to me.
3. If you could have a dinner party with 5 people (dead or alive) who would they be?
– Jane Austen
– Mr. Darcy (just had to put that out there – I guess it’s connected with Jane Austen)
– Neville Longbottom (no, Harry Potter for this girl)
– John Lennon
– My Opa, who I’ve never met since he passed away before I was born but I’ve been told he was an extremely special guy.
4. Who is your favourite superhero?
I’m definitely a Batman girl.
5. What’s your favourite food?
Pasta! Nothing else to it!
6. If you were stranded on a desert island with 3 items what would they be and why?
– water (I have to be sensible…)
– another person. I hate being alone, I would go crazy! (Does that count?)
– and maybe something that will keep me entertained,. Something like a volleyball with a bloody hand on it…oh wait, is that taken by some body else?
7. If you could live in any other decade what would it be and why?
Ummm…Can I choose an era, or decade instead? I really love the 19th century/1800’s. You can tell from #3 that I love Jane Austen and I would love to live in a time where there is chivalry, ‘courting’ and balls. And imagine those dresses!
8. One thing you couldn’t live without?
I guess I would have to choose something very typical, but it would have to be my daily planner. I keep everything in there, I’m a list person so if I don’t have my lists I would be lost.
9. Celebrity crush?
So many…but Benedict Cumberbatch. Yah…he reigns over all other celebrity crushes.
10. One goal you want to achieve this year?
You can see from my posts that one of my main New Year’s Resolutions is to conquer my fears. So my one goal for this year is to go travelling by myself. I can’t say anything yet, because it’s not for sure, but it seems that this goal will come true. I have something in the works and hopefully will soon be all planned out!
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. How long have you been blogging for and do you enjoy it?
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
3. What is your favourite movie?
4. What is the scariest thing you ever done?
5. What is your dream job?
6. Who is your favourite blogger? Or a blog that you constantly visit?
7. What is something that you have always wanted to try.
8. Who is your fashion icon, or just an icon in general?
9. Biggest fear?
10. Favourite memory?
11. One goal you want to achieve this year?